Author Topic: BUSY FITCHES!!! Or: Masters of the Pod (Castle)!! Or: Our First Interview!  (Read 6670 times)

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
Dave Steffen took the time to do a fun interview of Anna and me over at Diabolical Plots that covers the meaning of life, what kind of stories we're seeing a lot of (and what we want to see more of), fights Anna and I hope to get in with each other, and what happens to Ben Phillips when the moon is full (cue Michael J. Fox dancing on top of a van to the Beach Boys).

Seriously, it was a good time, and it was a first for both of us. So if you're interested, check it out :)

Swamp

• Hipparch
    • Journey Into... podcast
Very good interview.  And fun.  It's nice to hear from Anna (and Dave, too) and to get a feel for how you guys interact.

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
Dave, your title was better than mine, so I officially changed the interview title to "Busy Fitches".   ;D

Seriously, this is one of the favorite interviews I've done.  Having both of you there together made it all much more dynamic and much more fun.  Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions.  :)

stePH

• Actually has enough cowbell.
  • Hipparch
  • Cool story, bro!
    • Thetatr0n on SoundCloud
Dave, your title was better than mine, so I officially changed the interview title to "Busy Fitches".   ;D

What was it before? "Bitchy Fishes" ?

"Nerdcore is like playing Halo while getting a blow-job from Hello Kitty."
-- some guy interviewed in Nerdcore Rising

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots

What was it before? "Bitchy Fishes" ?

No, the title of the interview was originally "Masters of the Pod(Castle)"

ckastens

• Extern
Excellent interview, congratulations!  Always nice to find out more about all the work, thought, and emotion that goes into an undertaking like PodCastle.

stePH

• Actually has enough cowbell.
  • Hipparch
  • Cool story, bro!
    • Thetatr0n on SoundCloud
OK, but who is "Fitch"?

(that almost sounds like "Which one's 'Pink'?" ;D )

"Nerdcore is like playing Halo while getting a blow-job from Hello Kitty."
-- some guy interviewed in Nerdcore Rising

kibitzer

• Purveyor of Unsolicited Opinions
  • Hipparch
  • Kibitzer: A meddler who offers unwanted advice
I'm excited by the way PodCastle is developing; the interview is an excellent insight into just how that's happening. Thanks for sharing.

Wilson Fowlie

• Hipparch
    • The Maple Leaf Singers
I obviously don't come to the forum(s?) often enough; I just found this interview today!

Anna: I read (well, listened to) The Book Thief a few months ago.  Really quite something, and I'm glad your mention reminded me of it.

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham