Author Topic: Horrorworld 2025 on Drabblecast  (Read 3797 times)

Swamp

• Hipparch
    • Journey Into... podcast
on: October 23, 2010, 10:05:34 PM
So that DKT doesn't have to break any codes of modesty, I will implore you to head on over to Drabblecast and check out part 1 of Horrorworld 2025, which Dave co-authored with Kevin D. Anderson.  It is a perfect Halloween tale full of plenty of Easter eggs to classic horror (and other) favorites.  I was honored to play a small part in it (now I know how Al felt in Heart of Clay).  It's full of zombies, cowboys, and facehuggers!  Oh my!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 03:46:09 AM by Swamp »

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 01:15:29 PM
I'm syncing it to my iPod as we speak.  :)

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 04:30:58 PM
So that DKT doesn't have to break any codes of modesty, I will implore you to head on over to Drabblecast and check out part 1 of Horrorworld 2025, which Dave co-authored with Kevin D. Anderson.  It is a perfect Halloween tale full of plenty of Easter eggs to classic horror (and other) favorites.  I was honored to play a small part in it (now I know how Al felt in Heart of Clay).  It's full of zombies, cowboys, and facehuggers!  Oh my!

Heh. Thanks for saving me, Swamp  :D

FWIW, nobody does a death-scream like Swamp. I hope you all enjoy it - it's unlike anything I've ever written before with the possible exception (oddly enough) of Superspiff and the Toothpick Kid. But Kevin was really cool to work with, and I think everyone involved had fun.

Looking forward to hearing Part 2 :)

Swamp

• Hipparch
    • Journey Into... podcast
Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 05:51:38 PM
FWIW, nobody does a death-scream like Swamp.

;D Thanks.  Facehuggers do that to me.

[Monty Python accent] I get better. [/Monty Python accent]

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast