Author Topic: List of episodes  (Read 4001 times)

Leslianne

• Palmer
on: June 26, 2010, 07:23:47 AM
I'm sorry to be a bother, but is there a full list of podcastle episodes with their author and narrator?

DrMcCoy

• Extern
    • drmccoy.de
Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 01:07:36 AM
Since I didn't find one, I created one in my Wikipedia userpages: https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/User:DocMcCoy/List_of_PodCastle_episodes

Maybe someone could embed it into a proper PodCastle article or something.
Also, since it has been created semi-automagically with lots of regexps and fiddling, someone should probably proof-read it. :P

deflective

• Hipparch
Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 03:40:07 AM
hey!  DrMcCoy! =)

i meant to thank you for taking over the escape pod list of episodes.  it's a way more enjoyable when we share the work on these things.

you already seem to have your own method of capturing info off the web page but, if you think it's useful, you can also have a firefox greasemonkey script that generates wiki code when you visit an escape pod episode's blog entry.  the blog entries aren't completely consistent (i'm sure you're well aware) so it needs minor tweaking now and again but it pretty much automates the process.

DrMcCoy

• Extern
    • drmccoy.de
Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 12:37:19 PM
Well, single episodes I added by hand, only massive stuff like this full list warrants shell magic. So yeah, that Greasemonkey script would be much appreciated :)

the blog entries aren't completely consistent (i'm sure you're well aware)
Yeah. The main reason I can't guarantee this list is completely correct :P

deflective

• Hipparch
Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 01:17:38 AM
escapepod wikify is now available.

it needed to be tweaked a little, the blog has changed over the last months.  running time time is no longer included =/