Author Topic: Exclusive Stories for Forumites (or "The I <3 Escape Artists Thread!")  (Read 108675 times)

Shaddicus

• Extern
I'm really just here to jump through hoops for free stuff.

Dame

• Extern
I've been listening for a year or so, but made very few posts. I promise I'll post more if I can have some scrummy new stories.  ;D

Are you the Dame I know from other forumspaces?  (I'm known as steffenwolf in most places)

Welcome!

That Dame is I - Hello Mr. Wolf. Thanks for the welcome. :)

Windswept

• Extern
I have been with Podcastle since the beginning and think you are doing a great job, it make my 1 h drive to work so much sorter, sometime I need to take a de-tour so that I can finish the Giants ;-)

I hope I am not too late for the additional stories

Thanks

MasterThief

• Extern
 :o :o :o

/hears announcement on today's Escape Pod, rushes in...

*puff* *puff*  I got here as soon as I could!  Thanks, Escape Pod, for making my morning commute bearable!!!

If I was a Master Thief, perhaps I'd rob them...

stephanieb

• Extern
I've been a long time listener, but hadn't posted on the forums in years, so this was a good reminder. I love the variety of great stories Escape Artists puts out. Thanks so much!

Meh_Sweet

• Extern
Very difficult for a lurker like myself to actually add to a forum...but more stories...yes & please

Skimble

• Extern
I love the Escape Artists podcasts and would love to get some extra free fiction!

- Skimble

Drewcifer3939

• Extern
May I please have my stories? I'm an incorrigible lurker, but I promise I'll post when I'm strongly moved.

Drewcifer3939

• Extern
Weird thing, I haven't had a single post go through yet without giving me an error. I'm trying not to double-post though, as I think the posts are going through.

molecularmuse

• Extern
    • Made With Molecules
Ok, you made me sign up to get the stories! They are amazing to listen to as I work. Now that I'm here, I'll check it out. I definitely <3 Escape Artists!

fairboxie

• Extern
I <3 free stuff.

madmarv

• Extern
    • Mad Marv's Place
Yay, count me in.

Civil Engineer, CAD Geek, podcast junkie and amateur photographer

LadyDyani

• Extern
  • Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Hope it's not too late.  I listen on my commute, so by the time I got to a computer I kept forgetting the name of the thread I was supposed to comment in!

It's better to be at the bottom of a ladder that you want to climb than half way up one you don't want to be on anymore.

KittKatTiff

• Extern
I hope I can qualify for this! Been listening to Escapepod since the beginning but got out of the habit of commenting on stories when the forums were introduced. But, I think I've made a few comments here more recently. I want extra stories! If you'll give em to me!
Keep em coming!! It's so hard to get through the week once I have listened to releases, waiting for the next episode to come out!

KittKatTiff

• Extern
I hope I can qualify for this! Been listening to Escapepod since the beginning but got out of the habit of commenting on stories when the forums were introduced. But, I think I've made a few comments here more recently. I want extra stories! If you'll give em to me!
Keep em coming!! It's so hard to get through the week once I have listened to releases, waiting for the next episode to come out!

thanatos

• Extern
Great idea! Love your podcasts. :)

Thomas

• Palmer
I started listening to escapod around either episode 52 or 72, can't really remember. but it was after psuedopod got it's start. I started listening to psuedopod about 4 episodes before Alasdair took over the hosting duties. Started podcastle from day one. These are the only podcasts I ALWAYS keep current (and i listen to a lot of podcasts). I am a huge fan and tell people about these podcasts all the time, yet i hardly post in the forums. I will try to do better about that (don't hold yer breath, though).
looking forward to hearing more and getting those extras. ciao

Enjoy and be nice to each other, because "WE" is all we got.

shrike

• Extern
I would like these stories please.

Thanks for all the great work you guys do.

Tmf Dia

• Extern
I would like these stories please.

Thanks for all the great work you guys do.

Me too!!

dmcaleer

• Extern
Finally ... at long last .. despite note being able to long on since I apparently forgot my password .... and the "we'll send it to your email" page on EA Forums hasn't worked all week .... and for some reason I couldn't register again ... finally I'm here!  Send me more free, NEW stories, please!  And thanks for the wonderful stories I already enjoy, Escape Artists!

TomG

• Extern
Thank you for extending this promotion!  I'm a little behind in the feeds and was sad that I had missed it.

Millenium_King

• Lochage
    • Ankor Sabat
Sign me up!

Visit my blog atop the black ziggurat of Ankor Sabat, including my list of Top 10 Pseudopod episodes.

herogeorge

• Extern
Thanks you for Escape Artists! I'm looking forward to the bonus stories.

Psegadi

• Extern
I would love to hear these stories!

HR_Duff_n_Stuff

• Extern
Fine storycrafters, here in those last couple of hours (either that, or I'm a week late, not sure how behind I am with my listening), I've put up a comment, and I'd very much like to hear the extra stories mentioned in the podcasts for October.

Thank you for many many (many) fine commutes of listening.