Author Topic: Best of Pseudopod Reader Poll!  (Read 2673 times)

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
on: March 18, 2012, 06:05:00 PM
Hey, fellow Pseudopoders!  It's finally time for the 2011 Pseudopod Reader's poll!  I did something a little different for this poll.  The choices are a combination of the most nominated and most honorably nominated readers of 2011.  I wanted to keep the poll small (-er than the story poll) while still getting a good feel for who people liked.  So what did I do?  I made a word cloud.  I'll put the word cloud behind a link on the Reader Nominations thread so as to maybe not sway the poll or anything.  I made sure that those who were nominated more than once (outside of honorable nominations) were definitely in the poll.  Hope you all think that's fair.

Anyways, please vote for your top three favorite readers of 2011!  For your convenience, below is a list of all Pseudopod stories read by one of the poll choices.

Pseudopod 222: Terrible Lizard King by Nathaniel Lee, Read by Steve Anderson
Pseudopod 225: Top Of The Heap by Nathan Robinson, Read by Ben Phillips
Pseudopod 228: Flash On The Borderlands VII - Tableaux & Displays: What Makes You Tick by David Steffen, Read by W. Ralph Walters
Pseudopod 228: Flash On The Borderlands VII - Tableaux & Displays: Pageant Girls by Caroline Yoachim, Read by Mur Lafferty
Pseudopod 229: On Being Mandy by Sandra M. Odell, Read by Tina Connolly
Pseudopod 239: The Line by Grady J. Gratt, Read by Mark E. Phair
Pseudopod 241: In Bloom by Caspian Gray, Read by Julie Hoverson
Pseudopod 250: The Voice in the Night by William Hope Hodgson, Read by Wilson Fowlie
Pseudopod 253: Trying To Stay Dead by Richard S. Crawford, Read by Steve Anderson
Pseudopod 255: Flash on The Borderlands IX - It’s War!: Number 21 Rue le Sueur by Edward McDermott, Read by Ben Phillips
Pseudopod 255: Flash on The Borderlands IX - It’s War!: War by Aaron Ashley Garrison, Read by Dominic Rabrun
Pseudopod 257: In “The Poor Girl Taken By Surprise” by Gemma Files, Read by Julia Rios
Pseudopod 259: To My Wondering Eyes Did Appear by Larry C. Kay, Read by Stephanie Morris
Pseudopod 262: Black Hill by Orrin Grey, Read by Rich Girardi

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 02:48:51 PM
Congratulations to Wilson Fowlie!  You are Pesudopod's #1 reader for 2011!

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?