Author Topic: PC135: California King  (Read 15686 times)

kibitzer

• Purveyor of Unsolicited Opinions
  • Hipparch
  • Kibitzer: A meddler who offers unwanted advice
Reply #25 on: January 12, 2011, 02:14:08 AM
I wonder what people in the other lanes are thinking  ???

Dude... they're singing the same thing!

Max e^{i pi}

• Hipparch
  • Have towel, will travel.
Reply #26 on: January 12, 2011, 08:00:22 AM
I wonder what people in the other lanes are thinking  ???
I dunno about you, but I try to weird out as many opposing drivers as possible, it makes it easier to outmaneuver them.

Cogito ergo surf - I think therefore I network

Registered Linux user #481826 Get Counted!

Balu

Reply #27 on: February 10, 2011, 02:43:42 PM
Wow. Great story.

From the street level tableaux at the beginning to the shattered fourth wall at the end this one rocked and fucking rolled.

And I use that word advisedly. I've always kind of skipped over Podcastle, foolishly believing that it would all be unicorns and pixie dust and dream singing moon drops.

If I hadn't spotted the friendly face of the fuck word I'd have carried on living in ignorance and missed out on a hell of a lot. As it is, back catalogue here I come!

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
Reply #28 on: February 10, 2011, 04:55:13 PM
Wow. Great story.

From the street level tableaux at the beginning to the shattered fourth wall at the end this one rocked and fucking rolled.

And I use that word advisedly. I've always kind of skipped over Podcastle, foolishly believing that it would all be unicorns and pixie dust and dream singing moon drops.

If I hadn't spotted the friendly face of the fuck word I'd have carried on living in ignorance and missed out on a hell of a lot. As it is, back catalogue here I come!

Oh, we like to say fuck. A lot.

Glad you decided to give us a shot.

Wilson Fowlie

• Hipparch
    • The Maple Leaf Singers
Reply #29 on: February 10, 2011, 09:00:56 PM

Yeah, you should have heard the language in "Squonk and the Horde of Apprentices!" ;)

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham

Scattercat

• Caution:
  • Hipparch
  • Amateur wordsmith
    • Mirrorshards
Reply #30 on: February 10, 2011, 09:04:47 PM

Yeah, you should have heard the language in "Squonk and the Horde of Apprentices!" ;)

It was pretty horrible.

Devoted135

• Hipparch
Reply #31 on: February 10, 2011, 09:30:46 PM
*headdesk*  ::) :D

Balu

Reply #32 on: February 13, 2011, 04:03:56 PM
[/quote]

And now I have.

Thanks for that  ;)