Author Topic: Best Pseudopod of 2010 poll I!  (Read 3490 times)

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
on: February 10, 2011, 01:25:32 AM
Alrighty!  Sorry for the delay folks, and now without further ado, I present to you the Best of Pseudopod 2010 poll!

There were 12 stories that received two or more nominations, and so they are split into two separate polls.  The top three of each poll will then run against each other in a final round poll.
We have a great selection of stories in this first poll, from magical realism to a business-savvy family heirloom!

Deep beneath the ocean lies a creature so terrifying, it is said that even Mother Earth herself shies away from it.  The creature sits there, brooding, scheming, and waiting for the right moment to strike, to bring the world crumbling down.  The creature is the Best of Pseudopod Poll I, and that moment is now.

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 03:13:44 AM
You're going to make us work for this. I was able to trim both lists easily to four. Then the trouble started.

Love the micro-flash fic, Bdoomed!

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 04:42:27 PM
Interesting that this one has fewer voters than the other...

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 06:50:41 PM
Maybe more people are still on a backlog for the earlier stories of 2010, but they've listened to the latter half.

also,
Love the micro-flash fic, Bdoomed!

^_^

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?