Author Topic: Ratings and Genre Debates Re: PC107: The Behold of the Eye  (Read 22299 times)

Millenium_King

• Lochage
    • Ankor Sabat
Reply #50 on: August 26, 2010, 06:06:35 AM
Having wandered around the PseudoPod episode comments enough, I can confidently state that the editors picked the best venue for this story. I can only imagine the bitching about "you got fairies in my pseudopod".

Actually, I recall "Bottle Babies" avoiding that one.

Visit my blog atop the black ziggurat of Ankor Sabat, including my list of Top 10 Pseudopod episodes.

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #51 on: March 04, 2011, 09:24:24 PM
Having wandered around the PseudoPod episode comments enough, I can confidently state that the editors picked the best venue for this story. I can only imagine the bitching about "you got fairies in my pseudopod".

Actually, I recall "Bottle Babies" avoiding that one.

Fair enough. But I think we can differentiate the fairies between the two stories. The Bottle Babies fairies fit the old Grimm mold of capricious and vicious and downright "not nice". Even with the sex and filthy language, Behold of the Eye fairies are a bit closer to an adult version of Disney fairies. Monsters versus more human creatures.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”