Author Topic: SFX Blog / Podcast Awards  (Read 3941 times)

Wilson Fowlie

• Hipparch
    • The Maple Leaf Singers
on: March 17, 2011, 05:38:56 PM
The sf discussion website has created its own SFX Blog Awards.  One of the categories is Best Podcast.

As you might guess from the fact that I'm bringing it up, Escape Pod is a nominee.

Just sayin'.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 11:02:18 PM by Ocicat »

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham

Wilson Fowlie

• Hipparch
    • The Maple Leaf Singers
Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 11:00:28 PM
Hm. Perhaps I should have titled this "SFX Blog Awards" instead.  Has anyone even read this...?

If a moderator is reading this, perhaps you would consider re-titling the thread for me?

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 11:02:43 PM
No problem.  Even made it more obviously relevant.

Devoted135

• Hipparch
Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 02:52:34 AM
Hm. Perhaps I should have titled this "SFX Blog Awards" instead.  Has anyone even read this...?

If a moderator is reading this, perhaps you would consider re-titling the thread for me?

Sorry, I meant to come back and say that I had voted, but I forgot... :)

Wilson Fowlie

• Hipparch
    • The Maple Leaf Singers
Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 07:51:23 PM
No problem.  Even made it more obviously relevant.

Thanks, Ocicat!

Sorry, I meant to come back and say that I had voted, but I forgot... :)

Thanks.  I shouldn't have been so whiny, anyway.  :)