Author Topic: ANKOR SABAT companion piece...  (Read 3919 times)

Millenium_King

• Lochage
    • Ankor Sabat
on: March 15, 2011, 05:39:55 AM
Please don't misconstrue this as shameless self-promotion (well, maybe a little...) but Barry Northern over at Castmacabre has produced the follow-up story to "Ankor Sabat" titled "The High Priest."  The narration and editing were so well done that I cannot put how impressed I am into words.  It's literal sorcery.

Visit my blog atop the black ziggurat of Ankor Sabat, including my list of Top 10 Pseudopod episodes.

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 05:43:25 AM
for shame.... (-_-)

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?

Umbrageofsnow

• Hipparch
  • Commenting by the seat of my pants.
Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 11:30:09 PM
It is the best kind of Self-Promotion.

And likely this will cause me to finally listen to Cast Macabre.  I haven't heard the story yet, but I saw enough promise in Ankor Sabat that I'm going to.  I listened to one story there a bit ago (during Alisdair's terrible death-flu) and couldn't get behind the narration.  But I'll give it another try.

Millenium_King

• Lochage
    • Ankor Sabat
Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 04:39:17 AM
Well...  In the spirit of shameless self-promotion, there may be a story over there which you may be able to get behind narration-wise since it was narrated by none other than Alasdair himself...  "What They Consumed."

And I certainly did not write it.  I am scandalized that you would even consider such a thing.  It was most certainly written by Mr. Helmut Finch who, I assure you, is most certainly a real person.

Visit my blog atop the black ziggurat of Ankor Sabat, including my list of Top 10 Pseudopod episodes.

Millenium_King

• Lochage
    • Ankor Sabat
Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 05:11:36 PM
"The High Priest" and Castmacabre have been nominated for a Parsec Award!  Fingers (and tentacles!) crossed that they will win!