Escape Artists
October 18, 2017, 05:07:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Group TWELVE (what?!) of the PseudoPod Flash Fiction Contest is now live! (All round 1 groups have been posted!)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SFX Blog / Podcast Awards  (Read 1955 times)
Wilson Fowlie
Hipparch

« on: March 17, 2011, 12:38:56 PM »

The sf discussion website has created its own SFX Blog Awards.  One of the categories is Best Podcast.

As you might guess from the fact that I'm bringing it up, Escape Pod is a nominee.

Just sayin'.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 06:02:18 PM by Ocicat » Logged

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham
Wilson Fowlie
Hipparch

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 06:00:28 PM »

Hm. Perhaps I should have titled this "SFX Blog Awards" instead.  Has anyone even read this...?

If a moderator is reading this, perhaps you would consider re-titling the thread for me?

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham
Ocicat
Castle Watchcat

Anything for a Weird Life

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 06:02:43 PM »

No problem.  Even made it more obviously relevant.
Devoted135
Hipparch

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 09:52:34 PM »

Hm. Perhaps I should have titled this "SFX Blog Awards" instead.  Has anyone even read this...?

If a moderator is reading this, perhaps you would consider re-titling the thread for me?

Sorry, I meant to come back and say that I had voted, but I forgot... Smiley
Wilson Fowlie
Hipparch

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 02:51:23 PM »

No problem.  Even made it more obviously relevant.

Thanks, Ocicat!

Sorry, I meant to come back and say that I had voted, but I forgot... Smiley

Thanks.  I shouldn't have been so whiny, anyway.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: