Author Topic: New complete Escape Artists Torrent  (Read 6111 times)

leonster

• Extern
on: March 27, 2011, 10:07:47 AM

I'm a new listener, and really enjoying it so far.

I hope this is OK, but I've taken the liberty of uploading the (I think complete) archives of all three Escape Artists podcasts to torrent.  They're sorted into three folders--one for Escape Pod, one for Podcastle, and one for Pseudopod--so you can choose which podcasts to download individually if you want.

You can grab it here - http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6275922  - please download it, share, and seed! :)

EDIT: Very sorry!!  I'm a newbie at uploading torrent, and completely made a hash of this!  I retagged a few files without thinking, while seeding it, and it corrupted the entire torrent!  Gah!  I won't make that mistake again!

The link has now been corrected.  I won't make the same mistake again, and will leave the files untouched.  If you tried to download it before: sorry, but please delete that torrent and the resulting files, and after that, click to download this torrent.  This one will go through with no problems.  Sorry again, but enjoy!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 05:15:16 PM by leonster »

leonster

• Extern
Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 03:26:19 PM
If you download this, PLEASE don't hit and run it.  I'm the only seeder, I think.  I'm willing to leave it up for a long time, but not seed it alone forever.  So if you grab it, please seed for several days after it finishes downloading, so other people can also enjoy it in the future!

Rain

• Matross
Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 03:53:27 PM
Can you provide another link? Cant access Piratebay with my internet provider (pretty much any other torrent site is ok though)

kibitzer

• Purveyor of Unsolicited Opinions
  • Hipparch
  • Kibitzer: A meddler who offers unwanted advice
Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 03:13:05 AM
Can you provide another link? Cant access Piratebay with my internet provider (pretty much any other torrent site is ok though)

I'm maintaining some on Demonoid, though you'll need an invitation if you're not already registered with them. I can send you an invite if required.

Rain

• Matross
Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 06:36:36 AM

I'm maintaining some on Demonoid, though you'll need an invitation if you're not already registered with them. I can send you an invite if required.

Thank you kindly. I am already a Demonoid user so it works fine for me :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 06:38:37 AM by Rain »