Author Topic: Tim Pratt's Having a Sale  (Read 5093 times)

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
on: April 12, 2011, 05:45:45 PM
Now that I've made certain that I'll be getting the things I want, I'd like to let everyone else know that Tim Pratt's selling some of his books. Including Christmas Mummy Chapbooks, Marla Mason stuff, short story collections, etc.! So shop smart - shop S-Mart, and check it all out here.

Swamp

• Hipparch
    • Journey Into... podcast
Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 06:14:25 PM
I was eyeing that signed Asimov's with "Impossible Dreams" in it.  I might just grab it tonight if someone else doesn't get it first.  If they do, no worries, I will find something else.

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast

Talia

• Muahahahaha
Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 06:30:37 PM
Awesome.

Wilson Fowlie

• Hipparch
    • The Maple Leaf Singers
Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 07:43:06 PM
I was eyeing that signed Asimov's with "Impossible Dreams" in it.  I might just grab it tonight if someone else doesn't get it first.  If they do, no worries, I will find something else.

Me too, but decided against it since I live in Canada and $9 shipping for a $5 magazine strikes me as somewhat ridiculous. (I'm not blaming Tim, though.)

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham

kibitzer

• Purveyor of Unsolicited Opinions
  • Hipparch
  • Kibitzer: A meddler who offers unwanted advice
Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 02:54:50 AM
This message brought to you by PrattCastle(tm).  ;D

danooli

• Who Doesn't Love Stories?
Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 03:37:20 PM
sweet.

i just ordered The Strange Adventures of Rangergirl, something I've been eying on Amazon for a while now...

Squee!!!!!!

Marguerite

• Editor
    • Cast of Wonders
Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 07:47:07 PM
Now I'm really glad I didn't pick up "Sympathy for the Devil" when the local Borders closed - can't wait for it to arrive!  :-)

Alea Iacta Est!

danooli

• Who Doesn't Love Stories?
Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 10:26:32 PM
As if he didn't already know this, my husband now is aware that I am an utter nerd-girl.

I was just dancing around the living room, waving my new copy of The Strange Adventures Of Rangergirl and singing the "I got a book from Tim Pratt!" song.

Wilson Fowlie

• Hipparch
    • The Maple Leaf Singers
Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 10:35:09 PM
As if he didn't already know this, my husband now is aware that I am an utter nerd-girl.

I was just dancing around the living room, waving my new copy of The Strange Adventures Of Rangergirl and singing the "I got a book from Tim Pratt!" song.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this forum needs 'Like' buttons. :)

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham

Talia

• Muahahahaha
Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 02:12:09 AM
His books took their place on my signed books shelf last week. It's almost full, I'll have to expand to another shelf soon.

(I refuse to hide my Dragonlance and R.A. Salvatore books. I am not ashamed!)