Author Topic: Accessing older episodes.  (Read 3727 times)

Oren

• Extern
on: July 27, 2011, 05:20:54 AM
Hello everyone. I just started listening to Escape Pod, Pod castle, and Psudopod. I love them all, but am sad because only the most recent 50 or so are available on iTunes.

Is there a way to access the older episodes? I want to here them all! (I NEEDS THEM!)

Thanks in advance,
-Oren.

Scattercat

• Caution:
  • Hipparch
  • Amateur wordsmith
    • Mirrorshards
Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 06:49:11 AM
You could go to the website in question and access the archives, or download one of the torrents?

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 11:26:07 AM
Hiii!
You should check out this thread which has a link to the torrents for Escape Pod as well as links to the threads for the Pseudopod and Pod Castle torrents.

Also, like Scattercat said, you can manually go through the archives on the websites and listen to each one.

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?

matweller

• EA Staff
Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 01:22:53 PM
You can also support Escape Artists by purchasing CD archives... http://www.poddisc.com/

There's also a way to manipulate the feed to show everything -- iTunes only allows so much information to enter its feed hole -- but I can't remember for the live of me how to do it. The closest I've come so far is 100 episodes with this: feed://feeds.feedburner.com/EscapePodSearchResultsEp___?format=xml

I'll let you know if I remember how to reveal them all.