Author Topic: My First Collection  (Read 4026 times)

orrin

• Palmer
    • Who Killed Orrin Grey?
on: May 19, 2011, 08:08:51 PM
I mentioned this in the thread for my story "The Worm that Gnaws," too, and hopefully I'll not be inundating people too much by mentioning it twice, but I'm really excited: My first short story collection is slated to come out this October from Evileye Books! While it won't feature "The Worm that Gnaws" (I think that story works best in audio), it does feature nine of my other stories, a couple of which are new to the collection, and my out-of-print novella The Mysterious Flame. Here's the press release: http://evileyebooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/for-orrin-grey-new-book-deal-reveals.html

Sorry about the self-promotion!

Orrin Grey
orringrey.com

Talia

• Muahahahaha
Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 03:08:53 AM
I mentioned this in the thread for my story "The Worm that Gnaws," too, and hopefully I'll not be inundating people too much by mentioning it twice, but I'm really excited: My first short story collection is slated to come out this October from Evileye Books! While it won't feature "The Worm that Gnaws" (I think that story works best in audio), it does feature nine of my other stories, a couple of which are new to the collection, and my out-of-print novella The Mysterious Flame. Here's the press release: http://evileyebooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/for-orrin-grey-new-book-deal-reveals.html

Sorry about the self-promotion!

That's awesome, congrats. :)

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 03:39:45 AM
Congrats on the deal. Make sure to let us know when it's available for purchase or preorder.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

kibitzer

• Purveyor of Unsolicited Opinions
  • Hipparch
  • Kibitzer: A meddler who offers unwanted advice
Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 02:49:09 AM
Congrats on the deal. Make sure to let us know when it's available for purchase or preorder.

Yeah, do. I'd love to support other stories by your good self.

And that avatar is still just freakin' amazing.

orrin

• Palmer
    • Who Killed Orrin Grey?
Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 01:26:01 PM
Thanks all! And yeah, I'll definitely let you know when it's available to order!

Orrin Grey
orringrey.com