The Arcade > Polling Place

Which Escape Artist Podcast do you like the most?

(1/5) > >>

iamafish:
I'm curious to see which pod is everyone's favourite. Do you like to delve into the dark and musty depths of Pseudopod? Do you like to soar among the stars with Escape Pod? Or do you like to wonder the world of magic with Pod Castle? Or do you not mind particularly?

Personally, I love Pod Castle. I enjoy the other two, but I find Pod Castle tend to leave me most satisfied. This might be because i'm studying history, so pseudo-historical settings appeal to me, or it might be that I mostly read fantasy fiction above anything else in my formative years.

What's your favourite and why?

Fenrix:
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Gamercow:
EP, if for no other reason than I love sci-fi stories.  Podcastle is great as well.  I'm not into horror, so Pseudopod is out for me, but that's just personal choice.

Listener:
I'm not going to vote, but I'll say this: while each cast has its merits, I think from an editorial basis I get the most from Podcastle -- these days, they have the most stories that I actively enjoy.

As the casts have changed editors over time (I started 3/07 with EP #98), I've found that my enjoyment of them has changed over time as well. Every editor brings his/her own unique stamp to the stories that are published. If you'd asked me during the early days of PC, I would've said my favorite is EP because I didn't care as much for the story selection of early PC. And there was a period of PP somewhere between 100-200 where it was consistently my favorite of the three.

Munsi:
Pseudo, tho' Escape was a very close second...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version