Escape Artists
September 30, 2014, 05:20:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tim Pratt's Briarpatch, Read by Dave Thompson!  (Read 1934 times)
DKT
Friendly Neighborhood
Editor

PodCastle is my Co-Pilot

« on: August 27, 2012, 11:32:59 AM »

Hey all! I mentioned that this was happening in "The Secret Beach," and just found out a few minutes ago that it's now live at Audible. If you've got a hankering for some dark, twisted fantasy, and/or would like to hear my voice in your ears for 10 hours, check it out!

For those of you who'd prefer to read it instead of buying the audiobook, it's available here!

Hope you all enjoy it. Tim wrote an incredible book, and I was so excited to be able to read the audiobook!  Cheesy

danooli
Lochage

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 09:35:18 AM »

So.Freaking.Cool.
Devoted135
Hipparch

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 09:50:25 AM »

Does PodCastle (or EA in general) still have a promotion going with audible? I'm not currently a subscriber, but I could be tempted to use the free book offer the ads are always talking about. Smiley
DKT
Friendly Neighborhood
Editor

PodCastle is my Co-Pilot

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 09:58:22 AM »

I believe so! At least it appears to still be working. Try using this link Wink

Unblinking
Sir Postsalot
Hipparch

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 08:59:37 AM »

Congratulations on this!  I do like Briarpatch, and I never have wandered over to Audible, so maybe I'll use the free book option as well.

Speaking of Briarpatch, I wandered into the ChiZine room party this weekend at WorldCon, and I talked Gio Clairval into buying a copy of Briarpatch from Brett Savory, off their book table.  Because it's awesome and I already own a copy.  Smiley

--David Steffen
The Submissions Grinder:  Fiction market listings, submissions tracker, always free, poetry and nonfiction markets coming soon!
LaughingNaiad
Silent

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 11:58:02 PM »

Wahoo! Aaaannndd... bought. 

I'm so glad I held out.  I really wanted to read it, but preferred to wait for audio format.  And it's you reading?!?  Even better.  The variety of readers on podcastle is nice, but you add a special something to the ones you read.

Everything else in my Audible queue just got bumped.
DKT
Friendly Neighborhood
Editor

PodCastle is my Co-Pilot

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 11:45:36 AM »

Thanks, all! Hope you enjoy it  Cheesy

Chuk
Matross

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 12:21:09 PM »

Nice.

--
chuk