Author Topic: Escape Pod Torrents  (Read 45649 times)

Chicken Ghost

• Matross
Reply #25 on: September 07, 2017, 12:57:17 AM
For that matter, why not torrent every individual episode?  Is that cost-effective?  Like how many downloads would that save, vs. the cost of maintaining a seed forever?

chaoservices

• Extern
Reply #26 on: July 26, 2018, 11:00:42 PM
I think it is worth noting here that an Escape Pod torrent exists on The Internet Archive. Up through episode 328. https://archive.org/details/EscapePodArchive

They webseed also, for when there are no peers around.

victorsalmon

• Extern
Reply #27 on: December 23, 2019, 09:34:11 AM
Hi friends,

Love escape pod. I've listened to about 120 episodes now and don't have any ability to listen to older episodes. I'm attempting to find torrents online but there isn't much available. I'd really like to know if patreon supporters like myself have access to any kind of archive for old episodes. Looking forward to more awesome content! Hoping this problem has been solved since it was posted about in 2013 or so.

Here's hoping!
Thanks!

-Victor Salmon
Intimate Interactions Podcast (intimatepodcast.com)

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #28 on: December 26, 2019, 03:11:09 AM
While it's not what you want to hear, the older episodes are available directly from the individual episode pages. Do any of the venues such as YouTube and Spotify provide aggregated backwards access farther?

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
Reply #29 on: December 31, 2019, 01:10:00 PM
Hi. I'm a weird collector of things and have been listening to EP since like episode 16 or so. I haven't listened in a while due to a wonderfully short commute and other lifestyle changes, but looking through my downloaded catalog of Escape Pod, it seems as though I have 447 files that span from episode 1 through episode 536. The naming structure for EP files changed a few times over the years so they're not necessarily in order throughout the folder, but I could zip this bad boy up, shove it on Google Drive, and share a link if anyone's interested?

Again, it's not a complete collection, but it might be nice.

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?

BabaK

• Extern
Reply #30 on: June 21, 2022, 02:40:46 PM
When my eyes started going, Kindle saved me. I love scifi, but they don't make enough large print books. Being able to zoom in to a size I can read really helped. My grandson just introduced me to your program.  Escapepod lets enjoy stories again.

Thank you.

Losticus

• Extern
Reply #31 on: June 24, 2022, 08:17:00 PM
Aww that's heartwarming.