Author Topic: Joureny Into...!  (Read 3551 times)

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
on: July 12, 2011, 04:57:30 PM
Hey all - Swamp is too humble a dude to announce his new podcast (unless I've missed the announcement elsewhere), but you all should check out his brand-spanking new Journey Into... podcast. I am not just saying that because he featured one of my stories as episode number 2 (and did an amazing job producing it - and made my story sound way better than it is). It's got a great feel to it, and I'm just as excited for the old stuff he's going to be bringing our way as I am for the new stuff (new stuff by Tim Pratt and David Barr Kirtley, just to name a few...)

To be honest, though, if you only have twenty minutes, I'd suggest checking out episode 1, because it features a fantastic old-time radio adaptation of Ray Bradbury's stellar "Zero Hour". Then come back for Cyberpunk :)

So it's going to be a mix of the old and the new, and looks to be loads of fun. Journey on!

Swamp

• Hipparch
    • Journey Into... podcast
Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 06:57:28 PM
Heh - not too humbe I'm afraid.  I introduced it in my progress report, but I am happy to have it mentioned here as well  ;D  I am glad that you like the way your story turned out DKT, and I am looking forward the future of the Journey Into... podcast.

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast