Author Topic: EP306: Radio Nowhere  (Read 34412 times)

Talia

• Muahahahaha
Reply #100 on: November 09, 2011, 08:07:21 PM
Please tell me more about the horror world that the radio kept hinting at! I kept waiting and waiting, hoping there was something right around the corner, but no, nothing but simpering Lee and his pathetic corpse-humping modus operandi.

Pathetic Corpse-Humping Modus Operandi would make a great name for a band!

No, no it wouldn't.

Coincidentally, that's what I named my cat.

Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?

Wilson Fowlie

• Hipparch
    • The Maple Leaf Singers
Reply #101 on: November 09, 2011, 08:11:50 PM
Pathetic Corpse-Humping Modus Operandi would make a great name for a band!

No, no it wouldn't.

Coincidentally, that's what I named my cat.

Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?

Only if you call it by its full name every time.

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham

Scattercat

• Caution:
  • Hipparch
  • Amateur wordsmith
    • Mirrorshards
Reply #102 on: November 10, 2011, 01:26:18 PM
Cats don't hump corpses.  That's just sick and wrong.

Cats eat them, on the grounds that you're clearly not going to be feeding them any other way.

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
Reply #103 on: November 10, 2011, 03:00:29 PM
By the tenth year, any friend who really loved him would have bear-maced him every time he started to get all hitchy or butthurt.... staring off with weepy remembrance at "the intersection"  They sell bear-mace in containers roughly the size of a small fire extinguisher, which should be roughly enough for someone who had to endure his perpetual BS for that long to extract a small bit of satisfaction through the act.

There's such a thing as bear-mace?  We don't have a lot of bears in my area, but I thought that if you met a bear the best path was to avoid pissing it off.  I would've thought that pepper spray would just provoke a bear into violence.

InfiniteMonkey

• Lochage
  • Clearly, I need more typewriters....
Reply #104 on: November 10, 2011, 04:59:38 PM
There's such a thing as bear-mace?  We don't have a lot of bears in my area, but I thought that if you met a bear the best path was to avoid pissing it off.  I would've thought that pepper spray would just provoke a bear into violence.

Oh yeah. Hell, I thought mace was invented for bears. They hate pepper spray. And if you blind them with it, you have a chance of getting out of their kill zone.

ElectricPaladin

• Hipparch
  • Holy Robot
    • Burning Zeppelin Experience
Reply #105 on: November 10, 2011, 05:01:41 PM
No no no. A bear mace is like a boar spear. In this case, it's a metal war club designed for hunting bears. As you can imagine, it's a big-ass club.

Captain of the Burning Zeppelin Experience.

Help my kids get the educational supplies they need at my Donor's Choose page.

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
Reply #106 on: November 10, 2011, 05:20:13 PM

Oh yeah. Hell, I thought mace was invented for bears. They hate pepper spray. And if you blind them with it, you have a chance of getting out of their kill zone.

Huh, good to know!  :)