Escape Artists
November 24, 2017, 07:19:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FINAL ROUND of the PseudoPod Flash Fiction Contest has begun!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pseudopod 155: The Worm that Gnaws  (Read 12023 times)
empathy44
Palmer

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2010, 11:17:52 PM »

FYI
I linked to this story from the H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast forums as one of my favorite stories set in the Mythos that is both original and well written.
Alasdair5000
Editor

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2010, 11:14:23 AM »

FYI
I linked to this story from the H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast forums as one of my favorite stories set in the Mythos that is both original and well written.

Oh that's awesome, thank you:)  I must now go check out the HPL Literary Podcast:)
orrin
Palmer

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2010, 03:56:30 PM »

@empathy44: Thank you! I'm flattered, and now I'm definitely going to have to add the HPL Literary Podcast to my rotation.

Orrin Grey
orringrey.com
Scattercat
Caution:
Hipparch

Amateur wordsmith

« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2010, 09:40:46 PM »

@empathy44: Thank you! I'm flattered, and now I'm definitely going to have to add the HPL Literary Podcast to my rotation.

I've been enjoying it quite a lot.  Wry and sometimes insightful commentary (albeit sometimes a bit heavy on the plot summary and light on the analysis for me, but then, the English major would be more interested in the discussion of the story than the story itself, wouldn't he?)

---
Mirrorshards: Very Short Stories
100 Words.  No more.  No fewer.  Every day.
Splinters of Silver and Glass - The Mirrorshards Book
orrin
Palmer

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2011, 03:04:08 PM »

Somewhat OT (especially considering this story won't be appearing in it; I just think it works better in audio), but I just got the official notice that my first short story collection is going to be coming out this October from Evileye Books! Here's the press release: http://evileyebooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/for-orrin-grey-new-book-deal-reveals.html

Orrin Grey
orringrey.com
Alasdair5000
Editor

« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2011, 04:15:57 PM »

DM me the details, we'll review it in Hub if you like:)
orrin
Palmer

« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2011, 09:05:55 AM »

Thanks Alasdair! Will do!

Orrin Grey
orringrey.com
orrin
Palmer

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2015, 08:17:17 PM »

Just wanted to drop a line that "The Worm That Gnaws" is going to be appearing in print for the first time ever in my second fiction collection, Painted Monsters & Other Strange Beasts, which is currently available for pre-order from Word Horde! It'll be joining fellow Pseudopod alum "Night's Foul Bird," along with eleven other stories, including three entirely original to the collection, as well as author's notes, and an introduction by John Langan. Plus a really great Nick Gucker cover!

Orrin Grey
orringrey.com
orrin
Palmer

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2016, 04:53:51 PM »

Just wanted to let everyone here know that Strix Publishing has just launched a Kickstarter to put out a brand new, hardcover deluxe edition of my debut collection Never Bet the Devil & Other Warnings, which sadly doesn't include this story, but does include ten of my other tales, including Pseudopod favorite "Black Hill," as well as two new stories not featured in the previous printing. This new edition will be cloth-bound and fully illustrated by M.S. Corley, and will feature a brand-new introduction by Nathan Ballingrud.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aeeth/never-bet-the-devil-and-other-warnings

Orrin Grey
orringrey.com
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: