Escape Artists
August 20, 2018, 03:59:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PC200: In the Stacks  (Read 17129 times)
Liminal
EA Staff

« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2012, 09:21:45 AM »

Lots of praise already for this one.  I just want to add my props to Peter Wood's audio work.  That must have been an absolute beast to put together.  Well done, sir.

Thanks! It was a bit beastly, but I was happy to do something special for 200. I'm already thinking thoughts for 300 . . .

Why is this thus? What is the reason for this thusness? - Artemus Ward
horsemaster
Extern

« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2012, 07:50:33 AM »

I have been listening to podcastle for quite a while, yet this is my first posting. I load podcasts into my iPod and listen when I'm out and about. Anyway, I know it has been a while since anybody posted, but I just HAD to post. This was an AWESOME podcast. You guys rock, and I hope you full cast more! 
Ocicat
Castle Watchcat

Anything for a Weird Life

« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2018, 01:38:09 PM »

This episode was voted the fourth best PodCastle story of our first ten years, and was re-aired as PodCastle 516b.

Please note: When singing Podcastle "happy birthday", don't sing too loud. We don't want to wake the manticore.
Katzentatzen
Matross

« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2018, 09:03:07 PM »

I haven't heard this one, and it was awesome! I wish there was more about this inexplicable library. Also enjoyed hearing the voices of some old friends.

"To understand a cat you must realize that he has his own gifts, his own viewpoint, even his own morality."
--LILIAN JACKSON BRAUN
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: