Author Topic: The Horror in Clay  (Read 3404 times)

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
on: June 01, 2012, 10:25:30 PM
Thought I would pass along info about a Kickstarter for a beautiful piece of functional art, inspired by the classic tale, The Call of Cthulhu. Even if you're not interested in the kickstarter, it's worth looking at the pictures.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jchaffin/the-horror-in-clay-cthulhu-tiki-mug-production-run

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Alasdair5000

• Editor
    • My blog
Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 02:03:33 AM
Funded:) I look forward to drinking from mine in the cold wilds of Nottingham this September:)

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 02:13:51 AM
Funded x6  :o

I will raise a toast to you from across the ocean this fall.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”