Author Topic: Tapatalk?  (Read 13390 times)

TheFunkeyGibbon

• Palmer
on: July 05, 2012, 10:46:18 AM
Is there any chance these forums might be Tapatalk enabled any time soon? I really want to use them with my iPhone or iPad so I can be a more regular user but without Tapatalk support it's hard!

eytanz

Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 05:38:31 PM
Hmm... I don't really know much about tapatalk. I'll investigate this further over the weekend.

TheFunkeyGibbon

• Palmer
Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 09:41:19 AM
Cool, I appreciate it. It's dead simple to install and is totally free for website owners.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2504

eytanz

Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 11:14:15 PM
I installed the support and added the forums to their directory (under Entertainment/Audio Visual). Could someone please test and let me know if it works?

TheFunkeyGibbon

• Palmer
Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 06:23:59 AM
Like a charm. :-)

All people have to do in Tapatalk is search for 'Escape Artists' under the 'Network' option in the app and there you are!

Of course this was posted from Tapatalk from my iPad but there are also clients for iPhone, Blackberry and Android too.

http://www.tapatalk.com/

Thanks for sorting this out, it's going to make contributing here so much easier. :-D

heyes

• Peltast
    • The Returning
Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 12:00:27 AM
I was very excited to find tapatalk this weekend.  It's a little clunky, but it does the job.  So glad you folks have it set up with these forums.

"Feed me Seymour!"
     -Audry II
"You were not put on the Earth to get it, Mr. Burton"
     - Lo Pan

lyda

• Extern
Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 11:46:51 AM
Amusingly, the past few days the only way to read the forums was with Tapatalk! The website didn't work - I kept getting timeouts from nginx. Just curious, does the Tapatalk extension not go via the nginx server?

Bishops

• Extern
Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 06:56:56 AM
Amusingly, the past few days the only way to read the forums was with Tapatalk! The website didn't work - I kept getting timeouts from nginx. Just curious, does the Tapatalk extension not go via the nginx server?

How do you use tapatalk?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 10:06:25 AM by Bishops »

berrutiy

• Extern
Reply #8 on: June 04, 2018, 09:46:53 PM
Amusingly, the past few days the only way to read the forums was with Tapatalk! The best crazy bulk offer didn't work - I kept getting timeouts from nginx. Just curious, does the Tapatalk extension not go via the nginx server?

How do you use tapatalk?

It is very easy, you can read on how it works page on their website or you can try video tutorials on youtube.