Author Topic: First account I created doesn't exist anymore  (Read 4712 times)

walkertexasranger

• Extern
on: November 06, 2012, 05:52:34 PM
I hope I'm not breaking any rules by having a second account but my original account doesn't work anymore.

I originally created an account on 04/11/2012 and was able to successfully activate and login to the forums with it. After a few minutes use, I was logged out and the account login no longer worked and I was unable to register under the same email.

I can PM the accounts details to a mod if required

Thanks!

eytanz

Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 06:12:03 PM
Strange. If your account had simply been deleted as a result of a spambot purge before you had the opportunity to post (I try to avoid that happening but it's not possible to catch all cases), you should have been able to use the same email address again and recreate it. Could you please PM me the details of your first account?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 06:15:38 PM by eytanz »

walkertexasranger

• Extern
Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 08:54:33 PM
Strange. If your account had simply been deleted as a result of a spambot purge before you had the opportunity to post (I try to avoid that happening but it's not possible to catch all cases), you should have been able to use the same email address again and recreate it. Could you please PM me the details of your first account?

On it's way

Asomatous

• Palmer
  • Uniformity≠equality
Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 06:43:17 AM
I had a similar problem with my original account. I started a new one and posted right away to Escape Pod in hopes of not being deleted a second time.   ???