Author Topic: Best Podcastle of 2012 - Group A  (Read 3744 times)

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
on: February 20, 2013, 04:54:56 AM
The nominations for the best Podcastle of 2012 are in.  22 out of the 50 eligible stories were nominated, which I think indicates that we're doing something right.  Maybe it's not true that every Podcastle episode is someone's favorite, but very many of them clearly are!  11 of the episodes got two or more nominations, and therefore are going to be in the polls.

Yes, because I'm the one running this poll, and I have my crazy pollcat reputation to uphold, there are going to be two groups before we get to the finals.  Vote for two in each group, and the finals will contain four stories - where you have to vote for just one.  

Polls will be up for a little more than two weeks.  So vote!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 07:08:48 PM by Ocicat »

Umbrageofsnow

• Hipparch
  • Commenting by the seat of my pants.
Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 12:17:47 PM
I am the King Under the Mountain. First vote, only vote.

Ocicat, If you close the polls now I promise I will be super-happy with the results!

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 03:46:04 PM
The nominations for the best Podcastle of 2012 are in.  22 out of the 50 eligible stories were nominated, which I think indicates that we're doing something right.  Maybe it's not true that every Podcastle episode is someone's favorite, but an very many of them clearly are!  11 of the episodes got two or more nominations, and therefore are going to be in the polls.

I honestly can't say how happy that makes me :)

Poll on, Poll Cat!

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 04:51:58 PM
Voting on these groups ends in just three days!  Vote now if you haven't already.