Author Topic: Introduction New Member - Michael Bond, writer, inventor, and soooo much more.  (Read 2103 times)

worldmaker

• Extern
    • Hell World SF Project @ Norfilms
Hello there and welcome to my little world, of this introduction.

I've just joined as part of my evil initiative to take over the world, (don't have the beautiful sword-wielding nubile assistants yet, vacancies are open) and expand the scope of my SF activities.

A very few of you who are very widely-read may have come on a few samples of my work in the last couple of years although I've been spending a lot of my time away designing a sports car and a few other time-consuming activities, but for the next few weeks or months I'll be focussing again on the wonderful world of SF.

Part of the reason and my evil plan it to explore the potential of creating a major new work and launching it on the world.

In the past I've given away on free sample of my writing in the form of the "Dragon's Vale" short story which a few of you may have already discovered and enjoyed.

This time around I am planning something bigger, bolder and far more ambitious and hope to enlist your enthusiastic support (or get blocked permanently for being an over-enthusiastic spammer, we shall wait and see).

Links and other samples of illustrations and opportunity to follow.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 08:44:02 AM by worldmaker »

Writer of Dragon's Vale short story, Hell World and Stargate-X concepts, designer of interplanetary Springship, the Ultra-Smart Watch and much more.

worldmaker

• Extern
    • Hell World SF Project @ Norfilms
Up-Date, might as well keep it al on one thread...

Kickstarter campaign is now up and running... slowly, so if you want some bold new Sci-Fi then pop over to my pages there and choose to back new writing, new film/TV production and new opportunity, plus you get some really great Limited Edition rewards/bribes.

You can follow it all on here:  http://kck.st/1geh918.

Gist:  Concept for a new series of "Alien"/"Predator" style action-thrillers, first to create a feature film script and new graphic novel (you will receive your own copy) to prove my capability to the studio executives, investors and bankers for the serious film series, up to fifteen concepts to-date for the Hell World series.

Go on, you know you want to.  Join today, and tell all your friends.

8)

Writer of Dragon's Vale short story, Hell World and Stargate-X concepts, designer of interplanetary Springship, the Ultra-Smart Watch and much more.