Author Topic: Pseudopod 351 and 352-Both slightly delayed, both on the way  (Read 3950 times)

Alasdair5000

• Editor
    • My blog
Hi there,

Just a quick note from the team to say the next two episodes have been hit with an unlovable combination of gremlins and real world issues. All fine, all being worked through, but both may be a while. They are on the way though we can assure you.

Umbrageofsnow

• Hipparch
  • Commenting by the seat of my pants.
Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 08:21:39 AM
This is great news for me!  I've actually fallen behind on Pseudopod (gasp!)

Now I have time to repent and perform a few sacrifices and maybe even catch up before the new episodes come out.

In all seriousness, best of luck defeating the gremlins, Alasdair.  Remember not to get them wet, and never, ever feed them after midnight.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 08:24:38 AM by Umbrageofsnow »

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 12:06:51 PM
I haven't fallen behind on listening to PseudoPod, I've been saving up. October's gonna be nothing but horror. And my book reading is going to be The October Country and Something Wicked This Way Comes.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

evrgrn_monster

• Lochage
  • SQUAW, MY OPINIONS.
Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 12:55:14 PM
No worries here! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!

Umbrageofsnow

• Hipparch
  • Commenting by the seat of my pants.
Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 01:44:20 PM
I haven't fallen behind on listening to PseudoPod, I've been saving up. October's gonna be nothing but horror. And my book reading is going to be The October Country and Something Wicked This Way Comes.

*High Fives*

I've been putting off reading Something Wicked This Way Comes to my girlfriend because "it's an October book".  We'll start it in a couple weeks, and then maybe she'll understand why, although it's possible I'm just a cryptic Bradbury fanboy.

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 03:08:15 PM
I have also acquired the movie and graphic novel for Something Wicked so I can do a medium comparison.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”