Escape Artists

News:

• Voting has started for the Podcastle Flash Fiction contest. Anyone who has made at least one post should be able to see the stories down in the Arcade.

New groups are posted every two days through the end of April.

News

Voting has started for the Podcastle Flash Fiction contest. Anyone who has made at least one post should be able to see the stories down in the Arcade.

New groups are posted every two days through the end of April.

Author Topic: AB's Writing Again  (Read 13284 times)

alwaysblack

• Palmer
Reply #25 on: November 19, 2013, 12:20:26 AM
28,483 - can't seem to write enough to keep the wordcount at par. Had a couple of nights off because I really couldn't find the mental energy to put what I was thinking into legible sentences.

The most frustrating part is that I'm starting to write in broken half-stories. I've got maybe three complete and three beginning-to-middle pieces written, but where I might haven taken the thinking time to finish one before I started another, I'm just driving ahead with whatever coherent idea comes to mind in order to stay on top of the wordcount.

Even if I do manage to hit the target by the end of the month there's probably another month's work sorting the mess out.

"If I asked you where the hell we were," said Arthur weakly, "would I regret it?"