Escape Artists
November 18, 2017, 03:14:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FINAL ROUND of the PseudoPod Flash Fiction Contest has begun!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member/Listeners  (Read 142284 times)
FGODRACULA
Extern

« Reply #760 on: September 26, 2017, 08:30:57 AM »

First time on the forum, excited to see what goes on around here!
Shoyu
Extern

« Reply #761 on: September 26, 2017, 09:00:13 AM »

Hi, all. I'm a newbie here - I enjoy listening to all the "Pods" from Escape Artists. Looking forward to reading the Flash Fiction contest entries, too. Smiley
GuitarZero183
Extern

« Reply #762 on: September 26, 2017, 09:51:58 AM »

Hey everyone, I've been a long time listener to Pseudopod, my favourite stories are the thing in the bucket by Eric Esser and Face Change. I love being drawn into the world of the stories. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. Cheesy
Thedrellum
Extern

« Reply #763 on: September 26, 2017, 10:29:29 AM »

Here! Poking my head in for the PseudoPod contest specifically, but also for the fun of it.  Grin
JamesEarlCash
Extern

« Reply #764 on: September 26, 2017, 10:46:30 AM »

Greetings fellow Earthlings and lovers of horror! I am new and just wanted to say hello.
Askh
Extern

« Reply #765 on: September 26, 2017, 10:47:10 AM »

Hello everyone, looking forward to the contest
phyrface
Extern

« Reply #766 on: September 26, 2017, 11:34:47 AM »

Contest time~
Charly Baltimore
Extern

« Reply #767 on: September 26, 2017, 11:44:50 AM »

Hello all, I'm ready for the contest! Shocked
Skittsy
Extern

« Reply #768 on: September 26, 2017, 11:54:07 AM »

Hi  Shocked Grin
TForestR
Extern

« Reply #769 on: September 26, 2017, 12:21:27 PM »

Hello Everyone! New here but excited to see how the writing contest goes!
ChilledWhiteZin
Extern

« Reply #770 on: September 26, 2017, 12:33:50 PM »

A single post somewhere on the forum to view the 5th Pseudopod Flash Fiction Contest contest as it happens! Grin
MrHook
Extern

« Reply #771 on: September 26, 2017, 12:48:50 PM »

Hey everyone, hope you're all enjoying the contest so far  Smiley
jdorr
Extern

« Reply #772 on: September 26, 2017, 12:56:22 PM »

Hi, I'm a new member too, trying this out. I'm a short fiction writer, poet, and recently contributor to a Pseudopod contest. But here for the fun too!
TheHandofNergal
Extern

« Reply #773 on: September 26, 2017, 01:39:57 PM »

Hi, happy to be a part of this. I’m new to the forum as well as writing fiction in general. I love fantasy and science fiction and hope to get myself into that field of writing. Don’t want to put myself into a box so early, though. Good luck everyone!
Jeremy Thompson
Extern

« Reply #774 on: September 26, 2017, 03:14:40 PM »

Hi there. I'm a new member as well, here for the contest.
PickmansModelo
Extern

« Reply #775 on: September 26, 2017, 03:36:28 PM »

Hello. I am a new member. I've been a fan of pseudopod for a while now. Funny how comforting their delectable batch of creepy stories are in my life. Pseudopod is amazing. Great content, great production, great storytelling.
Rati
Extern

« Reply #776 on: September 26, 2017, 03:46:10 PM »

Hi, I'm new here. Hope I'm doing this right...looking forward to reading/listening to all the great stories!
sinisterdepths
Extern

« Reply #777 on: September 26, 2017, 04:00:51 PM »

Hiya!

Nice to meet all of you. I love horror, and I suppose most of you share some similar appreciations.

Having ADHD and a love for stories is a sometimes difficult scale to balance. There was never a drive within myself to sit down and listen to someone read a story when I struggle finishing a few chapters of whatever I am reading each day.

Oh look at that, something shiny--gotta go!

Pseudopod does something to my attention span that I cannot explain. Maybe it is the high-quality... everything that is produced without question to consistency with their schedule and talent and love for the little guys--you know, the up-and-comers in the writing world--that allured me less than a year ago--yes I said that! I think it was right around this time last year that I started actually listening to the masterful tales here.

So good job Escape Artists and the writers and narrators. Outstanding work.

Here is what scares me:

Humans and their condition. Historical, I think humans have done much worse to each other than most notable authors dare pen, and the thought of reading about one that oppressors without repercussion to create hopelessness and isolation--that gives me the shivers.

A little about me, I guess. I am from Maine, have two wonderful children and an amazing wife, and I have a graveyard in my back yard. I am also published with an online writing website that specializes in weekly horror on the free. One story so far, one coming in a few weeks. For the sake of the flash fiction contest, I will not name myself until I am out; I love writing but I don't know if I am Psuedopod-ready yet. We will find out though!

Have a good one, ayuh.

The term 'ayuh' has been around well before King's time. We all know if you read any of his stories (well not all of them) that you will see that kicking round somewhere.

What does it mean?

A lot of things! Come on over and find out. I'll buy ya a lobster roll, said no Mainer ever to anyone.
Thrill_Lizard
Extern

« Reply #778 on: September 26, 2017, 09:18:41 PM »

Hi Everyone! I'm here to enjoy the flash fiction contest but also maybe make some new friends who enjoy literary nerdery. Good luck to all who entered!
Sally
Extern

« Reply #779 on: September 26, 2017, 11:22:38 PM »

Hi! *waves* I'm new!
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40
  Print  

Jump to: