Author Topic: New Member/Listeners  (Read 224773 times)

spintheiryarns

• Extern
Re: New Member/Listeners
« Reply #820 on: August 23, 2019, 07:53:55 AM »
Hi everyone! Here for the flash fiction contest.

LittleBlackHeart

• Extern
« Reply #821 on: August 23, 2019, 11:05:57 AM »
Hi! New to to the forums. Looking forward to reading posts and chatting with everyone.

noirbettie

• Extern
    • Annika Obscura
« Reply #822 on: August 23, 2019, 01:23:28 PM »
Hello! I'm a writer in Los Angeles and here for the flash fiction contest.

Cmccants

• Extern
« Reply #823 on: August 26, 2019, 07:56:58 PM »
Hello! I’m new. I’m eating my cashews like popcorn while reading your posts; you all seem pretty friendly.  :o

kurniadimartin

• Palmer
    • Instagram
« Reply #824 on: August 27, 2019, 11:57:05 PM »
Hello everyone! Pleased to make your acquaintance. Hope to see some wonderful discussions and stories in this forum :)

tely

• Extern
« Reply #825 on: August 29, 2019, 05:23:34 PM »
What? Where am I? What is this place? And how did I get here? Well, ok, hello! New member here.

Ambergris

• Extern
« Reply #826 on: August 30, 2019, 12:45:28 PM »
Hello everyone, nice to meet you :) Just submitted a piece to the flash fiction contest. See you in October!

darvijen

• Extern
« Reply #827 on: August 31, 2019, 12:58:55 AM »
Hi all.

I am new to the forums. Pseudopod accepted a story of mine a few months back and it hasn't ran yet but I anxiously await the day it does. I was thinking of sending something in for their flash fiction contest, which is why I registered for this forum.

About me? Other than writing, I'm into playing pool, art, and animals. For a day job, I'm a bartender. Also, I'm a girl. :) But the older I get, the more I like sci-fi.

SuzyQuid

• Extern
« Reply #828 on: August 31, 2019, 03:57:43 PM »
And another new member! So looking forward to reading along!  :)

IJzerhans

• Extern
« Reply #829 on: August 31, 2019, 04:35:59 PM »
Yup, new member here! Nice meeting you all :)

kayjaydee17

• Palmer
« Reply #830 on: August 31, 2019, 07:00:41 PM »
Hi everyone! I just joined to take part in the Pseudopod flash fiction contest. Here is my obligatory not-a-bot (as far as I know) post  :)

cal_ness

• Extern
« Reply #831 on: August 31, 2019, 08:34:29 PM »
Hi, joined to take part in the Pseudopod flash fiction contest. Nice to meet you all!

TheBobbu

• Extern
« Reply #832 on: September 01, 2019, 03:34:41 PM »
Hello folks. New here, mostly here to lurk and read the upcoming flash fiction contest entries.

Obligatory first post complete  :)

Solorien

• Palmer
« Reply #833 on: September 05, 2019, 02:50:03 PM »
Greetings!
I am excited to explore this new forum, having discovered it in my never-ending search for writing/creativity related communities. I have submitted a story for the PseudoPod IV contest and I am very curious to see how the contest works.

I live in TX and MN (depending on where the weather is least likely to try to kill me at the time), and I spend my time writing, ingesting murder mysteries in all forms, and standing near to horses whenever possible. I write short fiction and I am still chasing my first publication credit.

I am not, nor have I ever been, a bot.

mikejwrites

• Extern
« Reply #834 on: September 09, 2019, 06:27:34 AM »
Hello, all!

Obligatory first not-a-bot post.  :)

I submitted to the flash fiction contest. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

miyukijane

• Extern
« Reply #835 on: September 12, 2019, 10:02:17 AM »
Hi everyone! Like most of you here, I'm diving into the Flash Fiction contest -- my first time!

I'm Jane, I write things, I live in California, and I like cats but I'm more of a dog person. Good luck to everyone!

Byedvob

• Extern
« Reply #836 on: September 16, 2019, 06:57:11 AM »
Also looking forward to reading contest entries!

SheepWithAChainsaw

• Extern
« Reply #837 on: October 01, 2019, 05:43:47 AM »
Hello! Long-time listener (since 2007, goodness!) but first time poster in the forums! I work with sheep IRL and was chased by a very confused lamb this weekend in a scene that would have made a very funny horror movie spoof (the sheep was fine, it just thought the atv was its mom. We had to show it where its actual mom was)

LordAxolotl

• Extern
« Reply #838 on: October 01, 2019, 05:55:32 AM »
Hi! I registered for the flash fiction contest, but hope to stay and have many great discussions with everyone.

Vaude

• Extern
« Reply #839 on: October 01, 2019, 06:10:36 AM »
Ouch! Quit poking me, I'm doing it.

Hello Everyone!

I'm Vaude, new listener but big fan! I'm a massive horror junkie. Everything spooky: books, movies, podcasts, you name it! This means I'm extra excited to be part of the Pseudopod Flash Fiction contest this year. Looking forward to reading all your entries and to be competing with some very talented writers.

Who me? I write things. I read things. I take care of one human boy, a cat, and a guinea pig. We all live together in the swamp. We do not like hurricanes.