Escape Artists
July 22, 2018, 10:58:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member/Listeners  (Read 168053 times)
Giggigoofer
Extern

« Reply #800 on: December 18, 2017, 02:41:06 PM »

Hey everyone,
I've narrated a couple of stories for EA so I thought I ought to get into the forums and see what's happening. Big fan of Pseudopod and EscapePod mainly.

Louise/Giggigoofer
Scuba Man
Matross

Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle

« Reply #801 on: December 18, 2017, 03:21:42 PM »

Welcome!  EA has really upped their game... with a whole mess of extra content for us subscribers ($10/month).  I get a lot more value from EA than from my bloody Canadian Netflix subscription.  BTW, thanks for narrating eh.

"What can do that to a man?  Lightning... napalm? No, some people just explode [sic]. Natural causes".  Source: Repo Man.
RexMagenta
Extern

« Reply #802 on: April 18, 2018, 12:41:51 PM »

Hello, I'm new.

I write stories and collect rejections (though sadly one story failed in its duties and actually got published in Shoreline of Infinity). Mostly Fantasy, occasionally other things. Trying to get better all the time.

Officially I'm a programmer, working mostly in COBOL (the IT equivalent of writing stories in Middle English). I live in York, in the UK.

I'm also @RexMagenta over on Twitter, and on the wandering.shop instance of Mastodon.

It's fun to stay at the \o/ <o> (o_ /o\

Pronouns: she/her
Firebird
Extern

« Reply #803 on: April 30, 2018, 09:07:30 PM »

Hi everyone!
Roboticabirdie
Extern

« Reply #804 on: June 13, 2018, 10:16:45 PM »

hi everyone! i'm ew to the forums and fairly new to listening!
Scuba Man
Matross

Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle

« Reply #805 on: June 28, 2018, 08:09:44 PM »

hi everyone! i'm ew to the forums and fairly new to listening!
Welcome to the forum, eh.  Check out their back catalog. There's a story for every... um... mood.

"What can do that to a man?  Lightning... napalm? No, some people just explode [sic]. Natural causes".  Source: Repo Man.
dainel
Extern

« Reply #806 on: July 12, 2018, 08:36:40 PM »

Hello everyone. Nothing to say really. But I want to keep this account from being deleted.  Cheesy

Oh, RexMagenta, I had always thought all COBOL programmers were fired after Y2K.  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]
  Print  

Jump to: