Escape Artists
December 16, 2018, 01:13:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member/Listeners  (Read 188406 times)
Giggigoofer
Extern

« Reply #800 on: December 18, 2017, 02:41:06 PM »

Hey everyone,
I've narrated a couple of stories for EA so I thought I ought to get into the forums and see what's happening. Big fan of Pseudopod and EscapePod mainly.

Louise/Giggigoofer
Scuba Man
Matross

Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle

« Reply #801 on: December 18, 2017, 03:21:42 PM »

Welcome!  EA has really upped their game... with a whole mess of extra content for us subscribers ($10/month).  I get a lot more value from EA than from my bloody Canadian Netflix subscription.  BTW, thanks for narrating eh.

"What can do that to a man?  Lightning... napalm? No, some people just explode [sic]. Natural causes".  Source: Repo Man.
RexMagenta
Palmer

« Reply #802 on: April 18, 2018, 12:41:51 PM »

Hello, I'm new.

I write stories and collect rejections (though sadly one story failed in its duties and actually got published in Shoreline of Infinity). Mostly Fantasy, occasionally other things. Trying to get better all the time.

Officially I'm a programmer, working mostly in COBOL (the IT equivalent of writing stories in Middle English). I live in York, in the UK.

I'm also @RexMagenta over on Twitter, and on the wandering.shop instance of Mastodon.

It's fun to stay at the \o/ <o> (o_ /o\

Pronouns: she/her
Firebird
Extern

« Reply #803 on: April 30, 2018, 09:07:30 PM »

Hi everyone!
Roboticabirdie
Extern

« Reply #804 on: June 13, 2018, 10:16:45 PM »

hi everyone! i'm ew to the forums and fairly new to listening!
Scuba Man
Matross

« Reply #805 on: June 28, 2018, 08:09:44 PM »

hi everyone! i'm ew to the forums and fairly new to listening!
Welcome to the forum, eh.  Check out their back catalog. There's a story for every... um... mood.

"What can do that to a man?  Lightning... napalm? No, some people just explode [sic]. Natural causes".  Source: Repo Man.
dainel
Extern

« Reply #806 on: July 12, 2018, 08:36:40 PM »

Hello everyone. Nothing to say really. But I want to keep this account from being deleted.  Cheesy

Oh, RexMagenta, I had always thought all COBOL programmers were fired after Y2K.  Cheesy
Scuba Man
Matross

« Reply #807 on: July 23, 2018, 05:03:51 PM »

Hello everyone. Nothing to say really. But I want to keep this account from being deleted.  Cheesy

Oh, RexMagenta, I had always thought all COBOL programmers were fired after Y2K.  Cheesy

Greetings, eh.

kingfisher
Extern

« Reply #808 on: August 01, 2018, 04:14:50 PM »

Hello! I'm new to the forum, but have listened to the EA podcasts off and on for years. I'm a fan of all kinds of speculative fiction, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be sci-fi. I'm an aspiring author and trying to get a little more serious with my writing. Looking forward to joining the critique group, and maybe meet some new internet friends.

Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly-so.
Scuba Man
Matross

« Reply #809 on: August 01, 2018, 04:40:32 PM »

Hello! I'm new to the forum, but have listened to the EA podcasts off and on for years. I'm a fan of all kinds of speculative fiction, but if I had to pick a favorite it would be sci-fi. I'm an aspiring author and trying to get a little more serious with my writing. Looking forward to joining the critique group, and maybe meet some new internet friends.

The re-vamped website is slick. Pity it's not encrypted (meaning https://xyz...). Ah well...

zazzuu
Extern

« Reply #810 on: November 02, 2018, 12:24:54 PM »

Hello I am a big fan of Escape Pod and all its siblings.
Scuba Man
Matross

« Reply #811 on: November 02, 2018, 07:16:29 PM »

Hello I am a big fan of Escape Pod and all its siblings.

Welcome. Escape Artist's back catalogue is deep. Like, Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald Lake Superior deep. Check it out. They're a class act here and the forums are civilized.

Kestrel
Extern

« Reply #812 on: November 23, 2018, 01:09:11 PM »

Hey all! New to the forums as well. Big fan of all three podcasts. <3
SpareInch
Hipparch

Will there be sugar after the rebellion?

« Reply #813 on: November 24, 2018, 12:37:09 AM »

Hey all! New to the forums as well. Big fan of all three podcasts. <3

Umm... You know we have *four* podcasts, right? Check out the one you've been missing - You'll love that one too  Wink  Kiss

Fresh slush - Shot this morning in the Vale of COW
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41]
  Print  

Jump to: