Author Topic: hellllllllP I want to give alot of money to the casts and i cant make it work!!!  (Read 2667 times)

lynnsamson26

• Extern
Help seriously ive tried and tried. I cant get any of my cards to work and there isn't an option I can find for eft from my bnk account directly!! I want to help and I will be happy to give to all the casts monthly but darnit I just cant get my payments through. is anyone else having issues donating???? alo has anyone considered doing some independent fundraising for the casts? I have informed all literary profs at my college and friends have passed it on at our local universities. some instructors are offering extra credit for those who donate once and listen to a cast or three and write about them. I hope I wasn't working too far out of the box on this but darnit we cant afford to loose this most important service! my children listen my family listens all my friends and I listen. even the ladies in my grannys sewing circle enjoy the casts during the weekly meetings (with wine and discussions ofcourse) I really want to help and am so annoyed that ive been donateblocked for some reason. paypal doesn't want to help out. anything in the way of advice??
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
okay, calm down.

breath.

Now tell us, what exactly happens when you try to use Paypal to donate?  Have you used it to make other payments before?  Recently? 

Also - you just need to give to one cast - it all ends up in the same pot.  There's no point in setting up separate donations to all three casts.

lynnsamson26

• Extern
okay breathing. just frustrated. ive tried three different cards and they always say they aren't valid. so funny I pay my bills with them and never a hitch. even tried my debit card. and the donate with card not thru paypal rejects them all also. continues to say I don't have an account when I am already signed in. someone suggested dwolla. how does that work?

matweller

• EA Staff
There are groups of sewing grannies listening to EA shows together? How do we not have a picture of that?

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
I have informed all literary profs at my college and friends have passed it on at our local universities.

That is seriously cool.