Author Topic: More Garth Nix  (Read 3655 times)

iMenchi

• Extern
on: November 26, 2013, 05:06:01 PM
Hi there, I've been listening to PodCastle for about a year or so, and have listened to most of the older stories as well. I also expanded to listen to Escape Pod, but I don't have much interest in horror so I've avoided PseudoPod. Yesterday, I pledged a donation of $2 per month, and today I registered for my account here on the forums.

My favourite (I'm Canadian, so I spell the Canadian way) stories here have been the Sir Hereward and Mr. Fitz stories. I know that this year Garth Nix had two more short stories published about these characters and I was wondering if there were plans at PodCastle to bring these stories to us.

Thanks for the stories that you bring us, I'd love to keep hearing stories for years to come.

God is the Lord, of angels, and of men — and of elves.
J. R. R. Tolkien

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 05:21:10 PM
...but I don't have much interest in horror so I've avoided PseudoPod.

Before you completely write PseudoPod off, consider grabbing a couple from this list:

http://forum.escapeartists.net/index.php?topic=5295.0

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

iMenchi

• Extern
Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 05:23:06 PM
I will try to check those out. Thanks.

God is the Lord, of angels, and of men — and of elves.
J. R. R. Tolkien

Devoted135

• Hipparch
Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 09:01:04 PM
I do love me some Garth Nix. :)

danooli

• Who Doesn't Love Stories?
Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 11:42:49 PM
I, just a few minutes ago, opened a package from Worldbuilders that contained a signed copy of Garth Nix and Sean Williams' Troubletwisters  ;D  I wish I could read it, but it's for my nephew for Christmas...

But, yeah...I agree.  More Garth Nix would not be a bad thing.