Author Topic: Did we make it? Are the Escape Artists OK?  (Read 4386 times)

Anony

• Extern
on: December 27, 2013, 05:21:27 AM
I did my best to help, one of my friends donated $500.
I know I was distracted with finals, but I did not hear from anyone what the outcome was.

Did you guys get what you needed?
Sorry if I missed a metacast or a blog post or something.

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 02:21:47 PM
Yes, updates please!  i think the last update I heard was a minimetacast a few weeks after the launch which was promising  and sounds like they got enough for part of 2014 at least, but didn't hear how the whole thing went by the end.

matweller

• EA Staff
Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 02:39:09 PM
I don't think the higher-ups are planning another update, but my understanding is that we are solvent for 2014. To grow and to do some of the things we would like to do (like beginning to give a token payment to our narrators), we still need to bring in more money, but we have a Kickstarter coming up in April for that. I think we're also hoping to be more regular with the Metacasts so that folks know about declining memberships before they get to crisis levels.

Hawk

• Extern
Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 12:00:12 AM
I don't think the higher-ups are planning another update, but my understanding is that we are solvent for 2014. To grow and to do some of the things we would like to do (like beginning to give a token payment to our narrators), we still need to bring in more money, but we have a Kickstarter coming up in April for that. I think we're also hoping to be more regular with the Metacasts so that folks know about declining memberships before they get to crisis levels.
aha!  so the trio of terror is going to be one of the kickstarter incentives.  I've got you guys all figured out.

Anony

• Extern
Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 12:22:49 AM
Thanks for this, the suspense was torment.