Escape Artists
December 11, 2017, 05:47:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting January 4, 2014: Narration Fixation  (Read 1860 times)
WinBear
Palmer

« on: January 02, 2014, 03:06:37 PM »

I'm starting a new YouTube "hangout on air" program covering all aspects of narration. "Narration Fixation" is going to run every other week on a channel called "All For Geek Alliance." This first episode on January 4 is "Getting Started" and I've asked "Librivox video guy" Phil Chenevert to come on as a guest. This will be a live broadcast and you may comment and ask questions during the show.

This show sort of evolved out of the metacast idea thread from a few months back.

Here's a teaser trailer from when Phil and I conducted a "tech reheasal" to iron out some bugs.

I expect the first episode or two to be Librivox centric and then diversify into fiction podcasts like the ones here at Escape Artists, poetry readings, full-cast audio dramas as well as "videobooks" and maybe even "book trailers."

If you'd like to be a guest on a future show, you can reply here or PM me. I would really love to talk to someone about matching voices to stories here. If you have an angle you think I should cover, by all means, drop me a line whether you want to appear on camera or not.

Tommy
Alasdair5000
Editor

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 03:15:19 PM »

Sounds great:) If you can use me as a guest, I'm there:)
WinBear
Palmer

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 05:44:36 PM »

Thanks Alisdair, I'll contact you soon with some details and we'll work out a date.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: