Author Topic: Bonus Podcastle Stories - The Hen & The Exile Club, by Lord Dunsany  (Read 75970 times)

eytanz

Available to people who subscribed or donated over $50 by the end of 2013.

Moritz

• Lochage
I had problems with the audio - it was kind of stuttering. might be connected to the internet connection. is it possible to get it as mp3, or just to directly listen to it from the site? (not that I want to complain about bonus stories...)

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
I was able to do a "save as" and download the files. The audio on my copy is just fine.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
Moritz, please let me know if you were able to download them, and if they sounded better? If not, we'll try and get you another copy of them somehow (they sound fine on this end).

Moritz

• Lochage
I was able to do a "save as" and download the files. The audio on my copy is just fine.

ah OK, my interface for saving was presented in such a strange way that I didn't figure it out the first time...

Kaa

• Hipparch
  • Trusst in me, jusst in me.
    • WriteWright
Wait. Where are these stories? I missed something, apparently.

I invent imaginary people and make them have conversations in my head. I also write.

About writing || About Atheism and Skepticism (mostly) || About Everything Else

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
Kaa, you didn't receive them? Email me at PodCastle (along with how you donated - paypal, Dwolla, check, etc.), and I'll get them to you.

We've heard from several people now that these are slipping through the cracks, particularly for Dowlla donors. So any datapoints we can get on this would be helpful.

--Dave

gunsofchekhovia

• Peltast
  • Part of an imbalanced breakfast.
I received the Pseudopod bonus story but not the Podcastle one.

adrianh

• Hipparch
    • quietstars
Likewise — got the pseudopod story, not the podcastle one to the best of my knowledge (adrianh@quietstars.com / paypal).

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
Huh. Thanks, guys. I'll make sure you get them.

chromeratt

• Extern
I heard Al talking about a new Pseudopod bonus for subscribers and realized I'd never heard anything since the big push last year. What can I do to help correct this?

sixdeaftaxis

• Extern
I too have been a subscriber since last year, and have never seen any bonus content, other than the monthly "thank you" email after my paypal payment goes through.

Where am I supposed to be getting bonus content? Podcast feed? On the website? By email?

adrianh

• Hipparch
    • quietstars
Still not got this one either ;)

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
It should've been emailed out to you once the content was uploaded and ready to go.

GAH.

I'm so sorry, folks. I'll try and get them to you via other channels ASAP for now...