Author Topic: Best of Pseudopod 2013 Poll A  (Read 4264 times)

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
on: March 29, 2014, 02:39:36 AM
Best of Pseudopod 2013 Poll!

This poll will consist of the 25 eligible stories that were either nominated or received two or more total honorable mentions.  These stories are divided up into 2 groups of 8 and one group of 9, for ease of voting.  Pick two of your favorites, and the six winning stories will compete in a final round for the title of Best Pseudopod stories of 2013!

Pick carefully, because you won't be able to change your vote once submitted.

The poll will run for 10 days to give everyone a shot to refresh their memories, give stories a re-listen, or peruse through the forum comments.

Happy voting!

*** Indicates a Pseudopod original
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 02:41:22 AM by Bdoomed »

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?

Sgarre1

• Editor
  • "Let There Be Fright!"
Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 03:24:36 AM
I feel like I should cough phlegmatically and creep a withered hand from beneath a toga to gesture vaguely and sputter "let the Games be.... begin..."

Zoo

• Extern
Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 06:43:47 AM

Magdala Amygdala was my jam. Wonderful work Lucy!

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 12:27:16 PM

Magdala Amygdala was my jam. Wonderful work Lucy!

Loved that story and the reading, but this bracket held some of my toughest choices.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Zoo

• Extern
Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 03:44:05 PM
I agree there is some really good work in there.

jkl37

• Extern
Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 06:28:31 PM
Immortal L.A. & Magdala Amygdala!

Trelbee

• Extern
Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 04:57:53 PM
Oh no, I forgot to check in here for long enough the i missed all the polls I so diligently helped to nominate!! Nooooooooo!!

Please forgive my typos and grammatical errors. I'm probably using swype on my phone, or god help me, holding my iPad aloft over my head while the baby sleeps in my arms. Believe me, the errors bother me waaaay more than they bother you...

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 05:13:45 PM

Oh no, I forgot to check in here for long enough the i missed all the polls I so diligently helped to nominate!! Nooooooooo!!

Don't worry, there will be a final round soon.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Trelbee

• Extern
Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 05:22:39 PM
Oh thank god. I was so... Unspeakably SAD there for a minute. Geesh. Stop making me care about things again, guys.

Please forgive my typos and grammatical errors. I'm probably using swype on my phone, or god help me, holding my iPad aloft over my head while the baby sleeps in my arms. Believe me, the errors bother me waaaay more than they bother you...