Author Topic: Helpful New App  (Read 2377 times)

Jacob Ross

• Extern
on: April 10, 2014, 05:23:05 AM
Hey guys!
Firstly I’d like to say that you guys have a pretty cool community going here, and if I’ve posted this in the wrong section or these types of posts are frowned upon I sincerely apologize and I meant no offence.

My name is Jacob and I am a new, indie app developer (like the world needs another one of those right?) and I have just finished my first app that I really believe would be of some benefit to people within this community.

The app is called ‘Creative Kickstart’ and it is available for free and without adds (there is a paid version) and it has just gone live TODAY (yay me! :) ). Unfortunately it is only available on the Android market at the moment but I will get to work porting it over to iOS ASAP!

Creative Kickstart is very simple and easy to use, and it’s primary function is to generate random ideas for you to help overcome drawers / writers block. It has over 2.2 billion possible ideas all of which are designed to be sensical, unlike other similar apps which are just rubbish.

So if you’d like to try out the free version of the app head on over to the google play store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wiseguydevelopments.creative_kickstart_lite). I would also LOVE any honest feedback from real artists and writers such as yourself, so contact me anytime at; support@wiseguydevelopments.com and let me know what you did and didn’t like about the app.

Thanks guys and I hope my app is helpful to you ;)

TL;DR – New app called Creative Kickstart, free, available on the Android Market, creative tool for artists to help drum up new ideas for drawing, painting, writing ect ect. Over 2.2 billion ideas available.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 01:32:32 AM by Jacob Ross »