Author Topic: Previews not working  (Read 9357 times)

Wilson Fowlie

• Hipparch
    • The Maple Leaf Singers
on: January 05, 2015, 07:05:36 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with the Preview button while posting? When I click it, I get a "Fetching preview..." notice, but the preview never appears. Just thought I'd let you know.

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham

Talia

• Muahahahaha
Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 04:10:57 AM
Is anyone else having trouble with the Preview button while posting? When I click it, I get a "Fetching preview..." notice, but the preview never appears. Just thought I'd let you know.

Yep, I sent a ticket in about that a couple weeks ago.

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
Reply #2 on: January 07, 2015, 12:02:12 AM
I thought that was just me :D

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?

Varda

• Rebound
  • Hipparch
  • Definitely not an android.
Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 12:10:40 AM
It works for me (on Chrome) but not for my husband (on Firefox). Dunno if it's browser-related, but just a couple more data points.

Medical Microfiction: Stories About Science
http://rckjones.wordpress.com

Talia

• Muahahahaha
Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 03:36:21 AM
It works for me (on Chrome) but not for my husband (on Firefox). Dunno if it's browser-related, but just a couple more data points.

Hmm, I use Firefox too. Interesting.

Wilson Fowlie

• Hipparch
    • The Maple Leaf Singers
Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 08:29:02 PM

Hm, let me try Chrome...

Yep, works. Interesting.

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham