Author Topic: Help finding vampire story in outro?  (Read 3809 times)

brandenlee

• Extern
on: July 04, 2015, 09:53:29 PM
Hey all, I need help finding a story that was an ad/promo for a vampire story during an outro of one of the episodes. It was promoted as a classic vampire story before Twilight ruined everything. I got behind in episodes but I believe it was a more recent-ish one. I lost my note of it, tried skimming the outros to many episodes, and searched the forums, but I can't seem to find it or I overlooked it. Any of you wonderful people able to come up with a title and author? I swear I tried looking!

Thanks!

p.s. As a suggestion, for rubes like me, it'd be nice if all promos/ads/stories/cool things mentioned in the intros and outros were added to the show notes in iTunes and the forums. Makes finding those small but important bits of information easy to find. Thanks!

- Rube that loves all that you're doing!

TrishEM

• Matross
Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 09:35:26 AM
I agree that it would be helpful for listeners if infobits from the intros/outros were added to the show notes.

Alasdair5000

• Editor
    • My blog
Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 11:15:54 AM
Hello both:)

I'm on holiday for the next week so won't be able to dig into it, but once I'm back I'll go through the scripts and see if I can find the story for you. Also, thanks for the request about expanding the show notes, I'll see what we can sort out.

brandenlee

• Extern
Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 11:41:12 PM
Thanks Alasdair and enjoy your vacation!