Author Topic: Flash Fiction Contest Wikia page  (Read 2777 times)

Tango Alpha Delta

• Hipparch
    • Tad's Happy Funtime
on: December 12, 2015, 03:42:51 PM
Were you excited about the Flash Fiction Contest?

Would you like to make it easy for the rest of the world to share your excitement?

Do you like the color blue?

Well, if you did...and that last one is...optional*..... then come visit the Flash Fiction Contest page on the new Escape Artists Wikia. I got it started with some basic facts, but it could still benefit from:
  • links to the episodes that eventually featured the winning stories
  • mentions of the non-winning stories that were eventually run on Escape Artists podcasts
  • credit to readers, and links to their bio pages
  • oh, and bio pages for as-yet-unrepresented authors and readers

If you WERE a winner of a previous contest, it is absolutely appropriate (and encouraged) for you to contribute to your own bio page, if you desire. (You can't do THAT on Wikipedia!) If you upload any photos, be sure that a) you own the copyright and b) you mark them accordingly. Once they're there, they will be under our usual Creative Commons license.

*with apologies to Alasdair5000
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 08:22:56 PM by eytanz »

This Wiki Won't Wrangle Itself!

I finally published my book - Tad's Happy Funtime is on Amazon!

eytanz

Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 08:21:28 PM
Fixed your URL tags. I think I know where you're going wrong with those, by the way - you shouldn't use quotation marks around the URL (unlike HTML tags).

Tango Alpha Delta

• Hipparch
    • Tad's Happy Funtime
Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 10:10:17 PM
Fixed your URL tags. I think I know where you're going wrong with those, by the way - you shouldn't use quotation marks around the URL (unlike HTML tags).

Ahhh... that explains it. Thanks!

I'm working in three or four different languages on a daily basis (HTML in a LiveJournal instance, BB here, and two different flavors of Wiki Markup)... I just need to pay better attention to detail.

This Wiki Won't Wrangle Itself!

I finally published my book - Tad's Happy Funtime is on Amazon!