Author Topic: Additional Facebook Content  (Read 3392 times)

Wilson Fowlie

• Hipparch
    • The Maple Leaf Singers
on: October 05, 2015, 07:36:59 AM
Hey, folks. Many of you know that I administer the PodCastle Facebook page.

So far, the content has been almost exclusively story posts from the PodCastle feed. There have been a few other items (e.g. several posts about the Mad Libs that Dave and Anna and I did earlier this year, to celebrate getting 500 'Like'rs), but most of the posts are the PodCastle stories.

I'd like to expand the page content, at least a little, to include the occasional item about the world of fantasy fiction. Problem is, I'm not really very tuned in to the genre fiction world, so I probably miss most of what could be posted.

So I'm crowdsourcing to you. If you see a blog post or an article or even an amusing image/meme that you think might be appropriate for the page, please send a link in private message to to me here on the forum.

I do NOT promise to post everything I receive, but I do promise to be grateful for it all.  :)

I hope Talia & Ocicat don't mind if I duplicate this post on the About PodCastle board as well.

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham