Author Topic: Escape Pod Flash Fiction Contest Pre-Announcement!  (Read 2062 times)

eytanz

on: November 18, 2015, 11:20:42 AM
So, there's one more day left for the Pseudopod Flash Fiction Contest, which means it's almost time to get out of our hiding places, wash the leftover blood and gore out of our hands and faces, and start looking forward towards the future. The distant future that is 2016. A year which will feature a great many deal of events, one of them being the Fourth Escape Pod Flash Fiction Contest.

This is only a pre-announcement, because we're still working on some of the details regarding timings, but this is what I can tell you:

- The contest will follow the same format as this one. One month submission period (which will happen early-ish 2016), followed by a voting period. Two submissions per author allowed. 500 words limit.
- The stories should belong to the genre of Science Fiction (however you choose to interpret that), and meet the Escape Pod submission guidelines.

Once the dates are firmly established, I will post a proper announcement with all the details, but I'd be happy to answer questions now if anyone has any.

Not-a-Robot

Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 05:49:59 PM
Pre-woot!