Author Topic: No thread for episode 519 In their image?  (Read 2876 times)

stumo

• Extern
on: February 04, 2016, 03:26:34 PM
http://escapepod.org/2016/02/04/ep519-in-their-image/

I just wanted to say I thought this was really good. It didn't go in the direction I thought it was, and I really liked the exploration of different philosophies. It was a great, different take on 2 species learning to coexist. Like Mur I would love to explore this universe more.

I don't know whether to mention Artemis Rising or not - there was nothing in the story that to me suggested it was specially selected - which is a great advert for the program itself. If it introduces more great stories like this one then what better advert could there be!

eytanz

Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 04:10:08 PM
Sorry that the thread hasn't been put up yet, but the episode itself was posted today. For what it's worth, I don't get advance notification of when an episode is going to hit, and the schedule has been irregular lately, so I can't schedule the threads in advance, it's just a matter of me finding the time to post them once I see that the episode is posted. I've made note of this episode, but I'm currently between meetings at work and won't be able to post the thread immediately - it will come up later today.