Cast of Wonders > About Cast of Wonders

Yay cast of wonders subforum!

(1/3) > >>

Unblinking:
Yay, happy to see the new subforum.  Welcome to the ea family!

Will there be threads for pre ea episodes or just sticking with ea episodes?  (I could see a rationale for either)

danooli:

--- Quote from: Unblinking on January 10, 2016, 05:03:39 PM ---Yay, happy to see the new subforum.  Welcome to the ea family!
--- End quote ---

Thank you! We're excited to be here! It's been a long time since CoW has had a forum! And to be part of the EA forums is, for me at the very least, thrilling. This is one of my very favorite places on the entire internet.

--- Quote from: Unblinking on January 10, 2016, 05:03:39 PM ---Will there be threads for pre ea episodes or just sticking with ea episodes?  (I could see a rationale for either)

--- End quote ---

That's a fantastic question. As it stands now, we don't intend to make threads for all of the pre-EA episodes.

HOWEVER!

If there is a particular story anyone wants to comment upon, PM me and I will create the thread!  In fact, I am going to create one for our last non EA story. I hope the author doesn't mind... ;D

(I'm going to make a sticky about this...thank you for the impetus, Unblinking!)

Kaa:
Yaaaaay! Welcome! I've been waiting for this subforum to show up. I'm finally caught up on CoW (started the day it was announced, finished last weekend)! :)

shanehalbach:
Yay, glad you guys are here!

Devoted135:
Yay! I've been waiting semi-patiently to be able to discuss the CoW stories! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version