Author Topic: Yay cast of wonders subforum!  (Read 5469 times)

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
on: January 10, 2016, 05:03:39 PM
Yay, happy to see the new subforum.  Welcome to the ea family!

Will there be threads for pre ea episodes or just sticking with ea episodes?  (I could see a rationale for either)

danooli

• Who Doesn't Love Stories?
Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 06:31:31 PM
Yay, happy to see the new subforum.  Welcome to the ea family!

Thank you! We're excited to be here! It's been a long time since CoW has had a forum! And to be part of the EA forums is, for me at the very least, thrilling. This is one of my very favorite places on the entire internet.

Will there be threads for pre ea episodes or just sticking with ea episodes?  (I could see a rationale for either)

That's a fantastic question. As it stands now, we don't intend to make threads for all of the pre-EA episodes.

HOWEVER!

If there is a particular story anyone wants to comment upon, PM me and I will create the thread!  In fact, I am going to create one for our last non EA story. I hope the author doesn't mind... ;D

(I'm going to make a sticky about this...thank you for the impetus, Unblinking!)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 06:47:08 PM by danooli »

Kaa

• Hipparch
  • Trusst in me, jusst in me.
    • WriteWright
Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 09:12:10 PM
Yaaaaay! Welcome! I've been waiting for this subforum to show up. I'm finally caught up on CoW (started the day it was announced, finished last weekend)! :)

I invent imaginary people and make them have conversations in my head. I also write.

About writing || About Atheism and Skepticism (mostly) || About Everything Else

shanehalbach

• Matross
  • Clockwork Lasercorn
    • shanehalbach.com
Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 09:49:48 PM
Yay, glad you guys are here!

Devoted135

• Hipparch
Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 05:07:38 PM
Yay! I've been waiting semi-patiently to be able to discuss the CoW stories! :D

Chairman Goodchild

• Peltast
Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 08:15:19 AM
I was wondering if Cast of Wonders was going to be renamed Wonderpod when it joined the Escape Artists family.  Guess you guys are the combo-breaker.  Anyway, welcome aboard!

Marguerite

• Editor
    • Cast of Wonders
Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 03:29:26 PM
I was wondering if Cast of Wonders was going to be renamed Wonderpod when it joined the Escape Artists family.  Guess you guys are the combo-breaker.  Anyway, welcome aboard!

We thought about it, but in the end WonderPod just didn't have the same logical flow as the others. We were knocking our heads together FOREVER trying to come up with something to continue the trend!!!

---Marguerite

Alea Iacta Est!

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 05:57:33 PM

We thought about it, but in the end WonderPod just didn't have the same logical flow as the others. We were knocking our heads together FOREVER trying to come up with something to continue the trend!!!

---Marguerite

Eh, I think you'd do better to just stick with the established name--keep the brand recognition and keep the URL that has the name in it. :)

Maybe Mothership Zeta will feel less left out this way!

danooli

• Who Doesn't Love Stories?
Reply #8 on: February 04, 2016, 06:26:26 PM
Eh, I think you'd do better to just stick with the established name--keep the brand recognition and keep the URL that has the name in it. :)

Besides the brand recognition, the acronym is way too much fun.

We need a tag line though!  Although..."We've a tale to tell" may qualify

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #9 on: February 04, 2016, 06:59:09 PM
Eat Mor Chikin? I think that's already taken...

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Devoted135

• Hipparch
Reply #10 on: February 22, 2016, 03:16:24 AM

Besides the brand recognition, the acronym is way too much fun.

We need a tag line though!  Although..."We've a tale to tell" may qualify

I've always loved the "We've a tale to tell" tagline!!