Author Topic: Flash on the Borderlands guidebook  (Read 2164 times)

Tango Alpha Delta

• Hipparch
    • Tad's Happy Funtime
on: March 24, 2016, 03:03:21 AM
If you go to the Flash on the Borderlands wiki page, there isn't much there. Just a link to the first edition of the feature, and the three stories in it.

Now, I have had my hands full documenting new stories as they post and trying to fill in author bios, and other stuff - but the truth is, I'm not sure what to do with the FotB page. I don't know what would be most useful way to collect all of that information for everyone else, and I'm not sure when I'll have time to sit and think about it.

So - I will leave it to the crowd (that's you) to decide what YOU would like to see there. If you need links to the FotB episodes, you can click on the Pseudopod episode list, and sort by the "Name" column.

If you're new to wiki editing, that's okay - it's not like we've got a whole lot of traffic hitting these pages, yet, and even if you find a way to break everything on that page, I promise I can find a way to fix it.

(That's not a challenge - it's meant to be reassuring!)

I just want to find ways to involve more of you in playing on the wiki, and I thought this might be a nice, finite project for someone willing to try it out. Just yell at me if you get stuck!

This Wiki Won't Wrangle Itself!

I finally published my book - Tad's Happy Funtime is on Amazon!