Author Topic: CoW Ep. 044: Lizzy Viscera and the Quest for the Perfect Sandwich  (Read 2199 times)

danooli

• Who Doesn't Love Stories?
Episode 44: Lizzy Viscera and the Quest for the Perfect Sandwich by Spencer Koelle

Narrated by Dani Daly

Today we present Lizzy Viscera and the Quest for the Perfect Sandwich by Spencer Koelle. Spencer tell us, “This is the first story I wrote at Susquehanna University. I’d transferred into the college as a creative writing major, and when I found out I hadn’t been registered for any creative writing classes, I pledged to make up for that deficit by writing at least two new short stories that term.

You can find out more about Spencer here]http://www.castofwonders.org/2012/07/episode-44-lizzy-viscera-and-the-quest-for-the-perfect-sandwich-by-spencer-koelle/]Episode 44: Lizzy Viscera and the Quest for the Perfect Sandwich by Spencer Koelle[/b][/size]

Narrated by Dani Daly

Today we present Lizzy Viscera and the Quest for the Perfect Sandwich by Spencer Koelle. Spencer tell us, “This is the first story I wrote at Susquehanna University. I’d transferred into the college as a creative writing major, and when I found out I hadn’t been registered for any creative writing classes, I pledged to make up for that deficit by writing at least two new short stories that term.

You can find out more about Spencer [url=http://www.spencerkoelle.com/]here

Your narrator is is our own regular reader, Danielle Daly. Welcome back Dani!

Click here to listen to Episode 44

Tags: Cast of Wonders, Dani Daly, Fantasy, Spencer Koelle, Young Adult fiction
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 02:16:33 PM by danooli »

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
Danooli,
The link to the episode is broken (not the mp3 link but the link to the page that starts your post)

danooli

• Who Doesn't Love Stories?
Thanks for the heads up, Unblinking! All fixed now...